“Partner up to produce meaning and value.”
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading international media Group. They are currently looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner with excellent relationship-building skills who is available to start within the next 5 weeks.
Based at their central London office, your responsibilities will include:
• Act as a Business Partner for the business domain and become embedded in the decision-making process by supporting,
scenario-testing and advising on strategic decisions
• Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to strategies of the business domain
• Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
• Monitor and communicate risks and opportunities to relevant stakeholders
• Take the lead on FP&A for the business domain and support the Head of FP&A on ad hoc requests for the division,
including yearly budget presentations updates and strategic reports
• Deep dive into data and work with MDs to come up with KPIs to monitor business performance and drive behaviour
What you will need to be great for this role:
• At least 2 years’ experience of business partnering
• Excellent relationship-building skills which engage business managers and their teams
• Great analytical skills with the ability to turn data into strategic insight
• Ability to handle big data and be able to develop templates that are suitable for financial and non-financial users
• Strong influencing skills
• At least 1 year post qualified
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.