senior: adjective - high or higher in rank.
Sheridan Maine is looking for enthusiastic, energetic and experienced seniors to join our ever-expanding workforce. We are a fantastic recruitment company that prides itself on being unique, diverse and vibrant.
• To develop and strengthen its market share as an accountancy and finance recruiter of choice
• To continue to believe strongly in the core values of building firm, long standing and healthy relationships with candidates, clients and colleagues alike
• To be brave in our endeavours, to be bold in our aspirations and be beautiful in the work that we do
Our Consultants aren't like others – Sheridan Maine isn't like others. We believe in autonomy and trust - we don't give you a load of irrelevant targets, we give you time to learn and surround you with people that will inspire and motivate you to be better.
• To exceed your monthly financial targets
• To assist in the development of others in light of your experiences
• To work in-line with Sheridan Maine’s core values
We’re looking for natural, experienced communicators who are eager, driven and adaptable to work within our entrepreneurial company. If you consider yourself as a standout candidate, with a passion for people, come join us as a Senior Consultant!
Sheridan Maine’s benefits:
• Annual Leave Entitlement: 23-25 days (plus bank holidays)
• Annual trips to Ibiza and Austria (all expenses paid for) other destinations have included – Paris and Centre Parks
• Competitive Bonus Scheme
• Employee discount, staff perks, reward & recognition platform
• Employee referral bonus
• Excellent career progression
• Flexible working hours: Up to 2 days working from home per month upon request
• Free Company Events
• Healthcare Programme
• Monthly Top Billers (free drinks, food, various activities and more!)
• Pension Scheme
• Quarterly team get togethers
• Regular competitions with individual exclusive prizes
• Season Ticket Loan
• Share Scheme after 12 months continuous service
• Special Leave Entitlement
• The occasional dog in the office (when our MD isn’t around!)
Skills / Qualifications:
• University qualifications desirable
• Strong communicative, technological and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure wearing a smile
• Ability to organise through our superb CRM and prioritise on work
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.