Sheridan Maine are working on an exclusive basis with our client based in Christchurch to recruit for a commercially astute and motivated Assistant Management Accountant to join their established team.
This is a newly created role in the team and key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year end schedules and reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly reporting of financial information
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Working closely with the Management Accountant to ensure the deadlines are met
To be considered you should ideally be AAT qualified with previous experience working in a similar role, with strong IT skills including Excel and the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.