“Month end is approaching…keep calm and carry on processing!”
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established business services organisation. They are currently recruiting an Accounts Receivable Clerk into their busy finance team on a temporary basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Generation of sales invoices (approx. 200 per month)
• Management of client finances (invoicing/debt/WIP/reporting)
• Allocation of consultants to job codes
• Adjustments for accrued and deferred income
• Allocation of reconciled billings to consultants
• Credit control, working closely with client director and project team members where needed
• Point of contact for invoicing and system queries
• Responsible for Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• A level or degree educated in finance or business-related subject
• Experience of working within a similar role
• Organised with strong prioritisation and planning skills to ensure tight deadlines are met and workload is managed
• Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail, with the proactivity and initiative to drive forward improvements in
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.