“If opportunity doesn’t come knocking at your door, build a brand.”
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a leading marketing firm based in central London who are recruiting a Tax Manager into their team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of talented people, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow in a friendly and supportive work environment with opportunity for advancement in line with studies.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Management of Corporate Tax compliance process alongside finance team for 45 Countries and to act as a key contact
in this respect
• Responsible for the Group’s tax reporting and forecasting. Including working with auditors for year-end reporting
• Advising heads of departments on tax costs, tax legislation and indirect tax issues
• Review and maintain the group’s transfer pricing policy and documentation
• Ensure tax compliance across the Group
• To manage and minimise the risk of tax issues
• Ad-hoc project work as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant and/or Tax advisor (ACA/ACCA/CTA)
• 4 + year post qualified experience
• Experience in Direct and indirect taxes on a UK and international perspective
• Experience of transfer pricing principles
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines(essential)
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels both internally and
• High attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.