“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” James Humes.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a creative business based in Bath who are looking for a FP&A Analyst. If you are CIMA part qualified or someone who wishes to study for your accounting qualification in the future (CIMA, ACCA or ACA), you could be the ideal candidate for this role!
You will be supporting the senior finance leadership team in driving consistent and insightful financial planning and analysis processes across the group working very closely with all finance teams, but particularly with the commercial finance team and business partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To analyse Group-wide performance against all relevant comparables
• To ensure that the Group’s financial models are accurate and up to date
• To model business scenarios and drive effective business decisions
• To drive accurate FP&A analysis for all areas of the business with a complex hierarchy mix
• To assist in the month end reporting process and reporting
• To assist in the creation and delivery of consistent and detailed budget plans and forecasts across the business
• Perform ad hoc analysis as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Ideally second / third role after graduating with some business / finance / finance operations exposure
• Minimum 2 years working experience in a finance department preferred
• Some understanding of financial reporting systems and processes also preferred
• Analytical skills
• Inquisitive / Problem solver
• Detail-oriented / High attention to detail
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.