Sheridan Maine are working on an exclusive basis with our Ringwood based client who require a Payroll Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced payroller who is looking to join a friendly and experienced team, working in modern offices with a competitive benefits package on offer.
- Responsible for running both weekly and monthly payrolls
- Dealing with all payroll related queries
- Pension scheme administration
- Calculation of national insurance and pension deductions
- Ensuring new starters, leavers and amendment are processed
- Calculating and processing benefit entitlements for all employee absences, including SMP/SSP/SAP/SPP payments
The ideal candidate:
- Previous payroll experience
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and able to work within a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.