This company are growing at a very fast pace and are looking for candidates who are as ambitious as they are!
You will be joining a highly professional, motivated and forward thinking team and your role will play a vital part in the company’s future growth.
Sheridan Maine is currently working in Partnership with an exciting and successful business based in Poole to recruit for an Office Manager on a permanent basis to join their fast paced and rapidly expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of a busy office
- Co-ordination of the meeting rooms
- Liaising with external contractors in relation to building maintenance
- Handling all company documents and renewals including insurance
- Health & safety reviews
- Coordinating staff training
- Managing one member of staff and providing reception cover when necessary
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Assisting with organisation of in-house events
- Providing cover for the Executive Assistant will include diary management, organising travel and itineraries
The successful candidate will require the following
- A strong work ethic; the desire to get things done,
- Previous experience in an office management or operational role
- Strong administration skill set
- Strong communication skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- An outgoing personality, with the ability to develop and maintain successful working relationships
This is a superb opportunity to join a team with a truly unique team culture. If you feel you have the necessary skills and are keen to join a forward thinking progressive business please send your CV to be considered for the shortlist.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.