“If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” Maya Angelou.
I currently have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading media groups. With offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader. From advertising to marketing this company have it covered!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Review and challenge current processes and information requirements to ensure optimum use is being made of the
company's existing business applications
• Work closely with the business application teams and finance to ensure that the systems used can drive the monthly,
quarterly and annual reporting cycles
• Act as the liaison between the business application teams and finance for the continuous improvement program and
• Drive the standardisation of the use of Microsoft Dynamics AX (AX) from a finance perspective
• Lead advisor on data for agencies transitioning to the SSC and implementing on to AX
• Lead the work on the project management, design and delivery of automation in GL and/or AX
• Cognos report development and maintenance, while acting as a control point for Cognos reports
• Provide first line of support for day to day BAU Cognos report issues
• Standardisation of the processes on the Management Accountant (GL) team, with full ownership of the Record to Report
• Establish and implement best practice for Working Capital Reporting in line with company reporting framework
• Drive the standardisation of the General Journal process
• Sbox processes and design for the non-transactional aspects (financial reporting)
• Leading automation projects on new UK statutory reporting requirements
• Collaboration with the existing project team working on the Making Tax Digital project and UK Corporation Tax
• Support the teams during reporting periods
• Manage the relationships and planning with external consultants
• Analysis to support project decision making or troubleshooting
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified, preferably with direct management accounting experience
• Advanced excel skills, experience of an ERP system and Hyperion preferable
• Good understanding of databases, SQL, data uploads, interfaces with other systems, data extraction and manipulation
desirable but not a prerequisite
• Strong technical and analytical / reconciliation skills, with the ability to interpret and present data clearly
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Provide clarity on complex issues, both to financial and non-financial people
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.