Sheridan Maine are working with a highly successful and rapidly expanding Group of companies based in Poole, who are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join their business and support the Group Financial Controller with the month end close process including consolidations and lead the Finance team.
As Finance Manager you will be an integral part of the leadership team and will be responsible for the support, development and day to day management of the finance team leading the preparation of monthly management accounts, including postings, improvement of accounting controls and procedures and ensuring these are consistent throughout the business while completed within timescales. Also offering support and assistance with ongoing systems development and upgrades across the Group.
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Hold a Professional Accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Highly motivated and able to work well in a team or off your own initiative
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a strong desire to learn and develop
- Previous experience of administering and supporting financial systems is essential with prior knowledge of Sage 200 an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel skills and able to present financial information
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills and detailed orientated are required to hold a driving licence as their will be occasional travel between sites, and be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.