We are delighted to be working with an established firm that is looking to recruit a Service Charge Accounting Manager into its team. Specialists in providing sound advice to businesses across the country, this growing company offers an attractive benefits package along with a friendly and inclusive culture.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Manage a service charge client relationship, including dealing with all technical queries from the client
• Manage the dedicated client team on a day-to-day basis; delegate work appropriately and deliver effective
communication of client feedback. Share knowledge within the team and facilitate research and personal development
• Maintaining regular contact with clients and keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service
• Confidently lead meetings with the client as appropriate
• Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ business
• Oversee financial management of the project, including monitoring billing, reviewing performance against budget,
performing monthly write-offs and revenue release
• Supervise, coach, motivate and develop members of staff within team
• Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
This is a great opportunity for a practice trained Accountant looking for their next career move.
The role requires:
• ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
• Experience working in an accountancy practice
• Experience providing assurance/audit services is essential
• Experience managing teams
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.