Are you a qualified accountant with a practice background? Are you a strong manager with audit or accounting skills? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company that offers career progression and flexible working hours. The organisation has offices across the UK, and they are currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team based in Reading.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing and supporting the dedicated client team on a day-to-day basis
- Building a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ business
- Chairing meetings with clients
- Overseeing financial management of the project, including monitoring billing, reviewing performance against budget
- Performing monthly write-offs and revenue release
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
What you will need to be great for this role:
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Experience working in an accountancy practice
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to think on your feet
- Excellent communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.