“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
My client is a rapidly growing British retailer that is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk into their team based in Bath. In this role, you will be working within a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines and dealing with high volumes of invoices. You will need to be highly organised, have a “can do” attitude and plenty of team spirit.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accurate coding of high volumes of invoices in multiple currencies
• Review invoice postings on a weekly basis to ensure accuracy of work and process any reclasses as necessary
• Checking supplier statements and resolving any queries
• Ensure all invoices and credit notes are posted
• Dealing with internal and external queries by email and over the phone
• Support the Payment to Purchase Order matching process
• Assist in the preparation of month end stock cut off reporting
• Continually challenge existing processes to drive efficiencies
What you will need to be great for this role:
• SAGE 50 experience is desirable
• AAT Level 3 as a minimum is essential
• You must have a good level of MS Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.