“Details create the big picture.” Sanford I. Weill.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an established organisation to recruit a Finance Reporting Analyst. This is a great opportunity for flexible working as this 9-month fixed term contract will be based from home, and our client is looking for an immediate start.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing Weekly P&L reporting
• Preparing Monthly internal reporting
• Ensuring data integrity and accuracy of all reports provided by the team
• Providing supporting for financial planning & analysis activities with the provision of specialist and ad hoc reporting, including trend analysis
• Operating any other defined standard processes efficiently, accurately and in a timely way
• Responsible for delivering meaningful, timely reports that support business performance measurement and decision making
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Studying towards an accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA)
• Demonstrable analytical skills and attention to detail
• Organised and able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
• Proactive and effective in resolving queries quickly and accurately
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.