“A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus, but a molder of consensus.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are delighted to be working with an established firm that is looking to recruit a Service Charge Accounting Manager into its team. Specialists in providing sound advice to businesses across the country, this growing company offers an attractive benefits package along with a friendly and inclusive culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage a service charge client relationship, including dealing with all technical queries from the client
• Exercise sound judgement and professional scepticism in reviewing service charge expenditure, assuming responsibility for all aspects of
• Manage the dedicated client team on a day-to-day basis; delegate work appropriately and deliver effective communication of client
feedback. Share knowledge within the team and facilitate research and personal development
• Maintaining regular contact with clients and keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service provided
• Confidently lead meetings with the client as appropriate
• Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ business
• Oversee financial management of the project, including monitoring billing, reviewing performance against budget, performing monthly
write-offs and revenue release
• Identify and recognise new project and business opportunities and inform the Partner and client
• Take responsibility for managed targets
• Supervise, coach, motivate and develop junior members of staff within team
• Lead transitions and client take-on where appropriate
• Work alongside Directors to lead at least one non-client project/ad-hoc piece of work
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification with 3+ years’ experience post qualification
• Experience working in an accountancy practice or other financial environment
• Experience providing assurance/audit services is essential
• Experience managing junior staff
• Excellent communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.