Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an award-winning international organisation that has seen dramatic growth in recent years. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Tax Manager (private clients) into its team based near Staines, Surrey.
The Private Client Senior Tax Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a range of tax advisory and compliance services
- Focussing on a varied portfolio
- Specialising in personal tax across a mix of compliance and advisory work
- Identification of tax sensitive expenditure and wider tax issues
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries
- Communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Overseeing client portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met
- Accountancy qualification such as ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA are essential
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to identify opportunities and to contribute to winning new work
This is a company which offers amazing training and development opportunities and will support you to progress further forwards with your career. The role also comes with some fantastic benefits such as a pension, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, flexible working
and life assurance; to name but a few.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.