Only Accountants can save the world through peace, goodwill and reconciliations.”
Sheridan Maine are working in collaboration with a leading business services group who are looking to recruit an Accountant into their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior experienced individual who will find support and career development within an organisation that recognises and rewards high performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Production and review of timely and accurate accounts
• Reviews of treasury payment files
• Ensure that all project deliverables are being met in line with agreed timelines
• Oversee a team and solve issues raised by the client and team whilst building strong working relationships
• Responsibility for ensuring that inputs, outputs and project management are of the highest quality
• Coach and mentor junior team members
• Drive forward process efficiencies and change within the team
• Involvement in new client transitions
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
• Service charge experience - desirable
• Experience in managing a team and coaching or mentoring junior staff highly desirable
• Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.