Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a leading business services organisation to recruit a Tax Manager into its team based in the Reading Area. The role is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Tax professional with experience gained within a practice environment.
This role requires a qualified candidate with skills in Corporate Tax, and who also possesses team leading experience.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate clients
- Working on a range of advisory projects and technical assignments
- Undertaking regular client liaison and ensuring an excellent service is provided
- Lead and manage a team supporting their development
- Other ad-hoc duties and activities
What you will need to be great for this role:
- CTA / ATII qualified Tax experience
- Experience of working directly with clients
- Previous knowledge and experience of project management
- Team leading and team development skills
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.