An international organisation who pride themselves on a having a positive and encouraging work environment, are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance team in Newbury.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Processing supplier invoices, including matching and coding to PO Numbers
- Resolving all purchase ledger queries and liaising with suppliers
- Monitoring the purchase ledger inbox
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing supplier payments
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Purchase ledger experience in a finance environment
- A highly committed and hardworking attitude
- Able to handle a high volume and busy workload
- Competent IT skills including Excel
In return you will receive the following:
• 25 days Annual Leave
• Free Parking
• Excellent benefits
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.