A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller to join a business based in Bournemouth. They pride themselves on maintaining a vibrant and dynamic environment to work in and boasting bright and modern offices, however there is an option to work from home.
- Minimise aged debtand bad debt
- Maximise collections
- Perform credit limit controls and credit risk assessments
- Aged debt, unpaid deposit and red flag reports
- Monthly review of targets & collections
- Customer statements
- Dealing with disputes and query resolution
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential
- MCICM part or fully qualified (desirable)
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Ability to build strong relationships
- A resilient, proactive hands-on individual with strong results orientation, capable of focusing on both immediate needs and longer term system reporting improvements
- Proven track record of using problem solving skills to reduce invoice queries
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.