My client is a leading construction business based in North London who are currently going through exciting growth. They are looking to appoint a Group Reporting Manager to lead the statutory reporting and monthly management accounts process, consolidate the group position and take a lead on reviewing and controlling the integrity of financial reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Group Board meeting packs and monthly management accounts including the Group monthly profit forecast and annual budget
- Managing the statutory reporting process, acting as a key interface with the external audit team
- Consolidating the Group position, improving financial control and streamlining the reporting process
- Maintaining the company balance sheet
- Preparing corporation tax returns including capital gains calculations
- Submitting monthly VAT returns and preparing PSA submissions
- Company Secretarial responsibilities including account filing and confirmation statements
- Performing walkthrough testing to document key processes
- Developing and documenting accounting and company policies
- Supporting in the preparation of the group monthly and weekly cashflow
- Renewing the annual insurance policies and managing the company bond facility
- Reviewing and submitting banking payments
- Financial modelling to support business decisions
- Preparing ad hoc analysis and providing overall support to the Group Financial Controller
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Minimum of 3 years PQE experience, with Housebuilding or Construction experience
- Very strong technical skills
- Detailed knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Experience of preparing and reviewing Corporation Tax submissions, VAT returns and CIS
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.