“Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”
Are you a studying towards your accountancy qualification? Do you have strong analytical experience and a strong management accounting skill set? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts? If so, I would like to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global information company on a 12-month fixed term contract. Specialising on the worldwide financial community, and with offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare a full set of management accounts and reconciliations, in accordance with IFRS, and take these accounts through month end review
- Calculation of complex monthly commissions against documented incentive schemes
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting by providing accurate information, explanation and analysis to the Business and Finance Business Partners
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring balances are backed up and relevant
- Identify and implement process and system improvements
- Transition/maintain financial controls
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Studying towards ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Manage time efficiently and start to develop multi-tasking skills
- Communicate effectively, concisely and accurately in emails and in person
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.