“Accounting is the language of business.” Warren Buffett.
My client is an international award-winning organisation based in south London. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant who will support both the regional and group financial accounts teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in the preparation and review of quarterly and annual consolidated financial accounts for the Group
• Assisting in the preparation and review of commentaries, graphs and ratios on the quarterly group consolidated accounts
• Assisting in the preparation and review of accounts for some centrally maintained companies
• Monthly review of balance sheet account reconciliations including inter-company accounts
• Ensure compliance with Group directives and procedures on financial matters
• Providing support to the Regional / Group Financial Accountant on ad hoc tasks as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or alternatively qualified by relevant experience
• Good communicator (both written and verbal) and confident in dealing with senior management
• Strong analytical skills with a good eye for detail
• Ability to see tasks through to conclusion
• Experience of supervision or mentoring
• Ability to work well in a team
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.