“Fashion is one thing, but style is another.” Bad Bunny.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a leading fashion company to recruit a Cashbook Manager into its team. Working closely with the Transactional Finance Manager, you will take ownership of day to day treasury activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Reconciliation and overview of bank accounts, direct retail, ecommerce & concession sales
• Cash flow reporting and compiling cash flow projections
• Maintain a rolling monthly cash flow forecast to project funding requirements
• Liaising with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams
• Work with the Transactional Finance Manager to streamline reporting and ensure smooth operation of all Cashbook matters
• Review and processing of staff expenses
• Prepare reports and analysis for credit card programs
• Review and action card chargeback queries
• Collate and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
• Other Ad Hoc Duties Assigned
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Ideally 2+ years of Treasury related experience
• SAP experience essential including knowledge of various SAP t codes
• Progressive experience in accounting and or finance
• Strong reconciliation skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.