Sheridan Maine are recruiting for Qualified Management Accountants to join a forward thinking, dynamic and entrepreneurial business based in Bournemouth.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance we are seeking hardworking, driven individuals with a hands on attitude. You will enjoy understanding the commercial aspects of this Group of companies and be able to challenge the grain when required and add real value to the finance team.
- Prepare the Group management accounts working closely with the various operating companies across the Globe to ensure accuracy and timely completion
- Prepare Statutory Accounts for multiple entities and complete Corporation and Personal Tax returns.
- Challenge information provided and provide insights to improve company performance
- Own the daily accounting processes and tasks
- Suggest process improvements and add value
- Intercompany reconciliations and Group recharges
- Liaise with year-end Auditors and Tax advisors
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Purchase Ledger and Payroll Management
- Reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA or ACA Accountant
- A track record of delivering tangible improvements as a result of being ‘in the detail’
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll be used to venturing outside of your office into the heart of the operation, connecting the dots between people, processes, systems and products
- Effective time management and an ability to prioritise the important stuff
- A good level of IT proficiency, including Excel
- Some experience in a multi-currency environment and accounts consolidation would be beneficial
On offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Unlimited holiday
- £3,000 annual training budget
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.