“Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” Brian Tracy.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established manufacturing company based in Dorset. They are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance department.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that customer account opening forms are completed for all new accounts and credit limits are applied as advised by the Finance Director
• Ensuring that sales invoices, credit notes and customer statements are dispatched on the day produced
• Communicating with customers by telephone, e-mail and mail to ensure the collection of accounts receivable
• Resolving customer queries
• Escalating the debt collection process following consultation with the Finance Director
• Analysing and allocating receipts from customers
• Managing the production and distribution of sales ledger statements
• Providing a weekly report of sales ledger collection issues to the Finance Director
• Providing clerical and administrative support to the Accounts Supervisor, or the Finance Director, as instructed by the Finance Director
This role comes with great benefits such as:
• Impressive pension scheme
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Free Parking
• Life cover
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.