“If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door.” Milton Berle.
Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with a leading construction firm to recruit a Finance Assistant into their growing team on a temporary basis. If you have previous finance experience within the construction and property industry and you are looking for an interim role, this could be the job for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Monthly VAT and CIS returns
• Assisting with sales ledger - posting cash, allocating remittances, sending invoices and statements, cash book postings and bank reconciliations
• Assisting with purchase ledger
• Ad hoc finance work
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Ability to work on one’s own initiative in a fast-paced environment
• Previous ledger/accounts experience within a finance department
• Experience of accounting systems
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.