“Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” Walt Disney.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an award-winning retailer that is looking for a Sales Ledger Assistant. This is an accounts role with a strong emphasis on customer service, therefore we are looking for finance individuals who possess a customer-centric mentality.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Check and process refunds
• Review Aged Debtor Ledger
• Sage Reconciliation
• Finance Drawdown
• Finance reconciliation
• AIB Chargebacks
• Month-end support and reporting
• Year-end support
What you will need to be great for this role:
• An AAT level 2 qualified candidate with at least 6 months’ experience working within a busy in-house Accounts department
• A customer-centric attitude
• Team player
In return you will be offered:
• Flexible working hours
• A friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, collaboration, ownership and transparency
• Working at the Office and Remote Working
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.