“We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are.” Max De Pree.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a well-established business to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant into their team based in the Basingstoke area. Working closely with the Financial Controller, this varied role includes leading and mentoring a small team of finance staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for business processes and controls
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Managing payroll process
• Statutory accounting
• Assisting with month end process
• Technical point of contact for accounting and taxation queries
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (preferably ACA/ACCA)
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Experience of leading a team
• Strong taxation knowledge
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.