“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” John Maxwell.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a well-established Hampshire based organisation to recruit a Financial Controller into its team. This role is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong Financial Controller with team management experience who is seeking a new position within in a larger organisation.
The position works with a specific business area and reports to the Finance Director and will also have a high level of liaison with the wider team.
This role has a wide range of duties which include, but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for leading a team covering all areas of management, financial and technical accounting, reporting and meeting required deadlines
• Month end reporting and analysis
• Manage cash flow forecasting
• Ownership of financial control and compliance
• Responsible for financial processes / controls and continuous process improvement
• Be responsible for the audit
• Range of other duties and ad hoc projects
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Financial Controller
• Experience of working within a larger organisation in a similar position
• Excellent financial control experience, strong technical accounting skills and knowledge
• Excellent Team management experience
• Experience of working with a range of stakeholders and wider business teams
• Strong ERP systems knowledge
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.