If not now, when?
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a large organisation that is currently recruiting a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst into its team on a 9-month fixed term contract. If you are a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, and looking for your next career move, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Review daily, weekly and monthly trading results, analyse figures and highlight risks and opportunities to the business
• Weekly production of trade pack and supporting analysis to provide insight and identify any future risks and opportunities that could impact the trading position
• Prepare commercial analysis for the month end board pack slides ensuring that all trading explanations accurately reflect the key messages of the month
• Work with the head of commercial finance and the commercial team to translate the commercial plans into robust financial plans
• Provide daily and weekly insight into peak seasonal trading performance
• Prepare price modelling as required to support the commercial decisions around price actions to be taken with follow up reporting and review and insight to subsequent results
• Continually review commercial trading data to ensure consistency across all reporting and the finance and commercial teams
• Proactively review all tasks on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements which will streamline and simplify reporting requirements
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive self-starter who thrives on being fully accountable for their work
• Detail and accuracy orientated with strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well with others and handle pressure in a rapidly changing and fast-paced customer focused environment
• Proven track record of achievement and delivery – results driven
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.