Sheridan Maine are partnering with a market leading retail business to recruit for a Finance Analyst to join their Commercial team. The business has undergone dramatic change and expansion recently, with further plans for growth.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering and assisting with budget and forecast preparation
- Weekly and monthly reporting, including the analysis of trading results
- Driving improvements which will streamline and simplify reporting requirements
- Price modelling / comparisons and making appropriate recommendations
- Providing insight and reporting to support current and future decisions
We are looking for someone who is results driven with strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the business, handle pressure and rapidly changing demands in a fast paced dynamic, customer focussed environment.
To be successful, you will be passionate with experience gained from a similar analysis role, with Advanced Excel skills and retail experience would be an advantage.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about payroll and keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.