“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” James C. Humes.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established British firm to recruit an Assistant Finance Team Leader into its team on a 6-month fixed term contract.
Your role will be to assist the Senior Team Leader in managing a team of invoicing coordinators and your responsibilities will include:
• Assist in overseeing the end to end Customer Invoicing process
• Completing invoicing, billing, and customer self-bill reconciliations
• Ensure daily responsibilities are accomplished by the team and necessary checks are completed
• Carrying out the reconciliation of sales revenues
• Understanding and resolving any queries
• Managing the relationship with business unit finance teams
• Working closely with the Transactional Accounting and Accounting Controls teams to ensure accounting integrity and maximise cash flows
• Continually drive process improvement to ensure efficiency
What you will need to be great for this role:
• AAT qualified (or equivalent) or part ACCA or CIMA qualified
• Excellent Excel skills
• Demonstrable analytical skills and attention to detail
• Organised and able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines
• A trusted leader who will inspire their team to deliver great performance, in line with our values
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.