Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager. This well-established firm based on the outskirts of Poole is looking for a finance manager who has ideally trained in a practice environment to join their team.
The main purpose of this role:
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Overseeing transactional entry and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of the statutory accounts
- Month end reporting
- Cash & FX responsibilities
- Ledger control
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven technical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management
- Be highly motivated to help drive the business forward
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.