Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with an established manufacuring company to assist with their search for a temporary Accounts Payable Assistant.
This role is suited for immediately available candidates with extensive accounts payable experience and will be based onsite in Bristol.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure that all invoices are reviewed and processed
• Ensure transactions are timely and accurate
• Reconcile balances and maintain records
• Perform work under limited supervision
• Purchase orders
What you will need to be great for this role:
• At least a years of experience with a strong accounts payable skill set
• Must be immediately available
• SAP experience - desirable
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.