This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a successful team as a Payroll Administrator, working for a well know and expanding business who offer a supportive and team focussed environment on the outskirts of Bournemouth.
As Payroll Assistant you will be working in a small team reporting into the Payroll Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Accurately processing a large monthly payroll
- Dealing with any payroll related queries
- Calculating and processing benefit entitlements for all employee absences, including SMP/SSP/SAP/SPP payments
- Auto enrolment reconciliations and submissions
- Updating payroll records, processing journals and reconciliations.
- Managing starters and leavers
- Understanding and keeping up to date with relevant legislation
To be considered you will need the following:
- Relevant and up to date experience of working within a busy and fast paced payroll environment.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
- A great work ethic and eye for detail
- A calm and confident nature with the ability to communicate with colleague all levels of the business
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.