A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll & Accounts Manager to join a dynamic and forward-thinking business based in the heart of Bournemouth on a permanent full-time basis.
You will be responsible for the smooth process of both the weekly and monthly payrolls along with the accounting function, key areas of responsibility will include:
- Processing both the weekly and monthly payrolls
- Processing and submitting all HMRC returns (RTI)
- Managing and resolving all payroll related queries
- Producing payroll reports for HMRC monthly payments and preparation of payroll journals
- Pension scheme reconciliation and submission
- Maintaining the Payroll file for starters, leavers, changes and bonuses
- P45 and P60 administration
- Preparing BACS payments for authorisation
- Updating all statutory payments including SSP, SMP and SPP
- Producing and process weekly sales invoices, daily posting & allocation of customer receipts
- Produce weekly Aged Debtors reports
- Check all Supplier invoices, process and prepare payments for authorisation
- Enter bank transactions daily
- Experience working in a fast paced payroll team
- Fully conversant with end-to-end payroll processing
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience of working to work to tight deadlines
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.