“Finance is not merely about making money. It's about achieving our deep goals and protecting the fruits of our labour. It's about stewardship and, therefore, about achieving the good society.” Robert J. Shiller.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with a rapidly growing financial services company. They are currently recruiting a Funding Manager into their team based in central London.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the allocation of finance agreements to the most suitable funding facility available
• Manage the preparation of funder offers
• Support funders during the funding acceptance process
• Manage the external funding audit process
• Responsible for process improvement
• Manage the day to day relationships with all funders
• Work with the CFO and Head of Finance to optimise cost of funding
• Monitor intra-day and intra-month cash positions and status of funding to effectively manage firm’s operational liquidity
• Prepare periodic funder reports for review and sign off by the Head of Operational Finance
• Prepare operational cash forecast reporting
• Prepare funder facility reports
• Prepare monthly reconciliations
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Excellent eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stake holders
• Independent thinker with aptitude for process improvement
• Proficiency in Excel and SQL
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.