"When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves." Anthony J. D’Angelo.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with a fast-growing financial services organisation to recruit a Corporate Development Executive/Manager into their team based in west London.
They are specifically looking for analysts who have 3-5 years’ experience in the investment banking/hedge fund/strategy consulting/Big 4 industries only. So, if this fits your profile, please get in touch now.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Market and industry research and analysis
- Internal data analysis and documentation of key findings
- Creation of solid analytical base for assessing strategic opportunities
- Production of corporate and executive presentations
- Internal data analysis and reporting
- Financial analysis and modelling
- Customer insight and analytics
- Customer data integrity
- Liaising with data scientists to help develop business intelligence
As well as the above experience, you will also need the following skills to be great for this role:
- Proficient in financial analysis and modelling
- Great analytical skill set and project management skills
- Highly driven and detail oriented, structured thinking
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.