“Let’s go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.” Steve Jobs.
We are hugely excited to be working with a large corporation who are currently looking to recruit a Group Financial Analyst into their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Detailed analysis of the reported results of the various subsidiaries
• Understand the performance and any financial accounting or system issues and assist heads of departments in resolving them
• Budget planning and monthly forecasts
• Prepare monthly forecast reports
• Prepare flash revenue report investigating any significant variances
• Financial Accounting
• Develop complex reports to support analysis and meet ad hoc requests from senior management
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA or similar international accounting qualification, with relevant experience
• Ability to communicate effectively across international functions and departments, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff including internal & operating company senior management
• Experience of IFRS, particularly: IFRS15 for SaaS business, good understanding of IFRS16 Leases, IFRS 9 Financial Instruments concepts
• Advanced data analysis and presentation skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.