Sheridan Maine are working with a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical business who are looking to implement a new system.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager - to manage the delivery of the implementation, from the initial stages, through to testing and training. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the finance function and how to map the data accordingly.
System requirements - Board Software & SAP - ESSENTIAL - Non Negotiable
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable background in system implementations, including finance and strong hands on experience with Board & SAP.
- Project manage implementation of Integrated planning, reporting and Consolidation tool (Board)
- Liaising with Group CFO, Head of Group FP&A and Head of Group accounting and their teams on the project workstreams
- Manage and deliver project plan through management of external third party implementor and Board team with the support of Head of Group FP&A
- Bring focus and finance experience to deliver quality and pace to the project
- Work with internal IT on SAP dependencies
- Prepare status/risk updates for Steering Committee
The project is for approximately 12months, supporting the team, and delivering the implementation to the business.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.