Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working in partnership with a long established organisation based in West Berkshire who are currently recruiting for a part qualified Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
This position will involve assisting the finance department with a variety of tasks including:
- Preparing and processing supplier payments
- Intercompany accounting
- Liquidity reporting and bank reconciliations
- VAT and intrstat returns
- Posting journals
- Stock reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting invoices and raising credit notes
- Month end reporting
To be successful in this position, you will have the following experience and attributes:
- AR & AP knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of financial transactions
- Exemplary communication skills
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative
- A strong team player
- IT literate with the capability of using Excel at an intermediate level
- Attention to detail
- AAT level 4 studier
The company will be offering a competitive salary along with a fantastic benefits package and flexible hours. Free car parking is available on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.