Sheridan Maine are exclusively working with a growing, established client in Newbury that requires an experienced Credit Controller to join their dynamic team.
The position is a temporary 3-6-month contract reporting to the Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Key Skills Required:
- Chasing and reducing overdue debts
- Resolving queries and disputes
- Conducting credit checks
- Responsible for posting and allocating of cash payments to invoices
- Reporting on aged debts
- Reconciling accounts
- Analysing and investigating data
- Experience in a credit control/ accounts receivable position working to deadlines
- Good negotiation and investigation skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Effective communicate with ability to build good report with customers
The office is easily accessible by public transport and there is free parking on site.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.