A leading business based in Newbury is working with Sheridan Maine to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy finance team on a temporary basis intially for a 6 month period.
Duties of the role will include:
- Daily cash postings
- Providing statements to customers
- Account reconciliations
- Setting up new customer account
- Clear debit notes raised by customers
- Chasing customers for payments, ensuring payments from customers are received within terms.
- Achieve receivable KPI targets
The successful candidate will:
- Have prior experience of collections/ credit control/ accounts receivable within a team or standalone role.
- Be a self motivated individual
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
Our client is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible so a candidate who is available at short notice will be favoured for this position.
Car parking is available onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.