“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” James Humes.
Sheridan Maine are proud to be working with one of the world's leading media groups. With offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader. From advertising to marketing this company have it covered!
The purpose of this role is to ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting is completed and delivered accurately for a number of UK corporate entities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for coordination and delivery of the monthly forecasts and annual budgets for selected corporate entities
• Determine month end timetable for all contributors to ensure reporting deadlines are met
• You will take responsibility for the preparation of the management accounts for the corporate entities including submission to Hyperion, preparing the more complex areas
• Analysis of the monthly P&L and variances to forecast and commentary on material variances
• Analysis of all balance sheet areas including accruals, bank reconciliation etc.
• Prepare month end file and ensure these are signed off on a monthly basis by senior management team
• Prepare various reports and analyse accounts in order to understand activity within the month including ad-hoc analysis
• Prepare the year-end financial statements under UK GAAP and associated documents
• Prepare reconciliation to US GAAP figures
• Be the primary contact for audit of the corporate entities
• Perform monthly tax account reconciliations
• Responsible for VAT and EC sales list submission to HMRC on a quarterly basis and timely payments to HMRC
• Prepare corporation tax packs
• Responsible for the annual PSA calculations and submissions
• Analysis and monitoring of working capital
• Responsible for coordination and delivery of cash flow forecasts
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA or ACCA qualified
• Strong double entry bookkeeping knowledge is essential in this role
• Strong analytical skills
• Quick to learn and adaptable to changing work allocation and environment
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.