“Happy is the person who cherishes the precious lessons of the past and lives vigorously in the present.” Jerome Hines.
Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a leading international media group. They are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their team in London on a temporary basis to assist with the implementation of their new events database.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To build and implement events database and a reporting solution for events business
• To standardise historical data from different systems and load into the database
• To implement a process for data from different systems to be able to update the database on a regular basis
• To set up KPI reporting
• To consolidate, analyse and identify all event-related spend to prioritise cost saving opportunities for the procurement function to execute on
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• Extensive end to end PowerBI, Tableau or another business intelligence and analytics software
• Experience of standardising data from different systems into one source for reporting and analysis
• Data modelling, automation and visualisation capabilities
• Statistical/ Analytical mindset
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.