"Business reporting is not dealing with objects, it is dealing with relationships between objects.” Hasso Plattner.
Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working with a leading International business based in the Reading area who are currently recruiting a Group Reporting Manager into their growing team.
This newly created role provides an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organisation in a varied position in which you can apply your technical knowledge, skills and experience. The position will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the wider finance teams, and the ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) and possess strong technical accounting skills. This is an exciting opportunity as the role offers great scope for further career development.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- The production of Group reporting and the preparation of consolidated Group reporting
- Tax and statutory reporting, including the coordination and preparation
- Development of planning and management information
- Preparation and development of analysis and production of commentary
- Month end close processes
- Development and implementation of systems, processes, and controls including implementing Group policies and procedures
- Development of IT systems and reports to meet Group reporting requirements
- Provision of a range of additional analysis and management information
- Ad hoc projects working with the wider team and providing technical knowledge
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant and you will possess experience of Group reporting
- Preferably experience of working in an international Group
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ideally experience of ERP systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.