“Life is like accounting; everything must be balanced.”
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an established business that is recruiting an Accounts Assistant into their team based in Bournemouth on a temporary basis for 3 months.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
• Various invoicing
• Various monthly reconciliations
• Dealing with customer queries over the telephone
• Assist with process improvement
• Other ad hoc duties to support the team
What you will need to be great for this role:
• A team player and a quick learner
• A hard-working individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
• Strong Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.