“Always deliver more than expected.” Larry Page
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established firm with offices across the UK. Part of a global network of business advisory firms this is company with a collaborative culture that shares its client’s entrepreneurial mind-set. They are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join their busy team based in Reading.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Production and review of timely and accurate information relating to financial information of clients
• Quality reviews of treasury payment files
• Ensure that all project deliverables for a client are being met in line with agreed timetables
• Oversee team and ensure adequate resourcing to meet said deliverables
• Acting as the main contact point for their client, dealing with issues, responding to client requests and building strong working relationships
• Coach and mentor more junior team members
• Drive forward process efficiencies and change within the team
• Involvement in new client transitions
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
• Excellent communication skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.