A large international organisation with offices based in Basingstoke are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their established and friendly finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working within a fast paced, dynamic organisation and is a hard working , dedicated team leader.
Duties of the position include;
- Preparing regular payments runs
- Handling all invoice queries that require escalation
- AP ledger reconciliations
- Oversee and ensure the accuracy of purchase ledger process
- Manage the team and monitor activity/ performance
- Support the business with monthly reporting
- Assist the month end process with posting journals and reconciliations
Desirable attributes and skills include;
- Prior experience of supervising a team or mentoring junior members of staff
- Extensive accounts payable knowledge
- Previous background working in a large company
- Strong IT skills
This 12 month fixed term contract comes with a wealth of benefits which include 25 days holiday, pension and parking. The company are also accessible by public transport.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.