"Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning." Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an award-winning business consultancy who are currently looking for a Project Accountant.
Working as part of a small team, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and enhancing the SAP BPC system to ensure budgeting / forecasting cycles are provided for within the system to meet group requirements
- Provide adequate end user training and support
- Provide front line support for end user problems, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the group budgeting module
- Loading of all budgets by portfolio in local currency onto the company’s ERP system from BPC, based on the group reporting structure
- Maintain data transfers from the ERP financial system to BPC
- Work with finance and systems department on the development, specifying and testing of group reports
- Manage and coordinate annual group restructures
- Be responsible for organising and implementing upgrades for the BPC product
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant preferred
- Previous experience of developing and/or implementing software packages
- Ideally SAP BPC development experience
- Good IT skills particularly in Excel and any report writer packages
- Previous experience of managing work plans
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills across all layers of an organisation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.