“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” Sir Winston Churchill.
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with a growing Berkshire based organisation who are currently looking for a qualified FP&A specialist to join their team as of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. This role offers a great career opportunity as it reports directly to the Finance Director and is commercially focused.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Production of the budgets, forecasting and financial planning
• Supporting with the strategic planning process
• Provision of analytical support covering investment analysis, and the production of a range of other insightful analysis
• Development of reports and financial models
• Provide support to the wider finance team and undertake project related activities
What you will need to be great for this role:
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/ CIMA finance professional
• Strong commercial accounting and finance business partnering experience
• Previously worked within a similar role in a fast-paced organisation
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.